Monday, January 21, 2013!
HandWritten on; 11:00 AM
second resolution for the year: to spend more time at home with family.
it's only through growing up that I realize how important family is and how much more importance should I place them in my life. through anything in life, and I mean ANYTHING, family are the ones who will always be there and not judge and will always understand. even if you're doing sth not so right, even if you fail, at the en of the day I know my family will be there to help me get through it all.
started to plan my days in a week for the very first time in all these years, to allocate them to certain parts of my life. really never thought that I would need to do this, cos I always thought I have relatively good time management. apparently not ;( so now im doing this hopefully to balance out the different aspects of my life... well, hope my planning sticks and everything will work out well for me :)